Your search query
We are currently working with a VC-backed Series B Cybersecurity start-up that is looking for an experienced and driven Enterprise Account Executive to join their team of hunters.
This role will be covering the Northeast through Midwest region but you will be remote. They are offering a very competitive compensation package that includes a base salary and commission with a $320,000 OTE, combined with equity and benefits.
This role is a perfect match if you are extremely passionate about selling Cybersecurity solutions to enterprises, building long-term relationships with key decision-makers, and are tenacious when it comes to closing new business.
What you need to bring to this role
- Proven experience in selling Cybersecurity solutions such as endpoint, firewall, email security, DLP, XDR, MDR, etc.
- An established network of CISOs or Security Operation Centre Leadership
- Experience working with quotas of $1m+
If you're a talented enterprise salesperson looking for a lucrative role with a high-performing team, get in touch to find out more!
Customer Success EngineerSan Francisco Bay Area (Hybrid)
I have been retained on a Customer Success Engineer / Post-Sales Systems Engineer search with an outstanding Network Security business that are truly leaders in the zero trust space. They are able to implement their solution across OT/IoT and IT environments. They are Series A and have a strong customer base and ARR.
I am looking for an exceptional candidate who would be responsible for providing technical post-sales support to customers and ensuring all customer expectations are met and exceeded.
- Assist with network setup, configuration of firewalls, troubleshooting
- Ensure proper deployment of new and upsold services
- Capitalize opportunities for renewals and upselling
- Connect with customers regularly and perform technical checkups
- Be the primary POC for customers in resolving any technical issues
- Gathering customer feedback, details, use cases, and data points for continuous product improvement
- Work closely with Pre-Sales to close new accounts as required
- Hands on experience in networking and network security, setting up networks and configuring firewalls
- Experience providing post-sales technical support and being customer facing
- Have a can do attitude and roll your sleeves
- Must be based in the San Francisco Bay Area.
You will have huge growth potential as the company grows! To find out more, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Metomic is a B2B SaaS data security company that protects sensitive data in SaaS applications like Slack, Google Drive, and Notion. To date Metomic has successfully sold to tech scale-ups, like Crypto.com, Zego, and Jumio, and is now closing bigger deals in the rang of $50k-100k with larger companies between 500 and 5,000 employees.
- The current sales team is 3 AEs, 6 SDRs (2 of which are in the US), and a RevOps Analyst. Having been hired in 2023, most of the team are still in their ramp phase.
- The CEO is currently leading the sales team and there is no other sales leadership in the organisation.
- Metomic is concurrently hiring for a Head of Marketing, based in the UK, and expect to have that position in place by the end of Q2 2023.
- Metomic closed a $20m Series A round in January 2023, led by Evolution Equity partners. The current team is 25 people and will be growing to 40-50 people through 2023.
We are seeking a results-oriented Head of Sales, based in the UK, to own Metomic’s revenue targets. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of scaling sales teams, creating and executing successful go-to-market strategies, building sustainable pipeline, and consistently achieving revenue targets.
- Develop and execute a sales strategy to drive revenue. You are responsible for the company’s ARR growth.
- Build, lead and coach a high-performing sales team of SDRs and AEs.
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional teams including Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to ensure alignment on customer acquisition strategies.
- Analyze market trends and competitor activity to identify new opportunities for growth.
- Manage the sales pipeline and forecasting to accurately predict revenue results.
- Develop and implement sales processes and tools to increase efficiency and productivity.
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences.
- Join the company’s leadership team and contribute to strategies to establish Metomic as the leading data security provider for the world of SaaS.
- A SaaS B2B sales executive that works for businesses with $5m-$50m ARR and ACVs of $25k and above, preferably from the cyber security market.
- Track record of sales management and leadership in the last three roles at different companies.
- Experience building and leading high-performing sales teams of SDRs and AEs, managing both outbound and inbound channels, across the UK and Europe.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills to build a long term pipeline and execute against strategies working towards that.
- Willingness to close important deals yourself, and help AEs do the same.
One of my world leading Hedge Fund clients is looking for a hands-on Security Engineer who has mastered key Cloud Security technologies and is excited about building out cloud security controls and designing, evaluating and implementing cloud security solutions.
My client is able to offer a fantastic total compensation and you would be working alongside some of the smartest technologists in the world!
You will be responsible for:
- Building out the cloud security controls
- Working with business teams' hand in hand to secure the workload and architect of the Cloud Security platform
- Working closely with different parts of the security team, cross functionally with Identity Access and Management, Network Security and Platform.
- Cutting code in Python and Terraform
You must have experience in: AWS, Azure, Terraform and Python
Location: New York
Product Marketing Manager (Network Security)Aspiron Search New York, United States (Remote)
I'm working with a hugely successful VC-backed Network Security business that are aggressively growing! They are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join a new team. This is an integral role with huge growth opportunity.
You will be responsible for product marketing content, market research, sales enablement and helping to evangelize the space. You must be based on the East Coast.
- Develop and manage collateral (datasheets, white papers, blogs, case studies & uses cases)
- Conduct market research to understand competitive landscape, industry trends, customer needs
- Collaborate with sales team and enable the sales team by advising/enriching messaging
- Attend and present at events that help evangelize the space
- 2+ years' of network security product marketing experience is ideal
- Track record of successfully collaborating with sales
If you want to find out more, contact: email@example.com
If you have an offensive security mindset and get excited about breaking and building complex systems, then this role is for you!
We are partnering with a leading Quantitative Crypto Trading Firm who are building the infrastructure needed to facilitate the growth of the future Crypto ecosystem. They have a team of exceptionally smart individuals that play an instrumental role in the development of some of the most innovative Crypto communities and projects.
It's an exciting time to join the security team which is in its infancy and an even better opportunity to work alongside some of the best researchers and senior developers in the world.
If you would like to find out more then please apply!
We have been retained on a VP of Sales search with an outstanding Network Security business that are truly leaders in the zero trust space. They are Series A and have a strong customer base and ARR.
They are looking for someone to take them above the $10m mark. They already have a strong sales team that are winning big accounts. You will be a true player-coach and be part of a much needed security journey in today's market!
- Must have Cybersecurity industry experience (preferably Network Security)
- Experience building territories from scratch
- Experience in hiring, coaching and developing teams
- Proven success in hugely contributing to ARR
- Must have experience scaling start ups
This is a great opportunity to be part of an incredible team.
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I’m representing a VC-backed data security vendor in high growth mode following huge success in 2022 with tripled sales and no sign of let up! They have seen huge success within the DoD, military, Intel community as well as financial and healthcare industries and have big player investors.
This position will head up the Federal Sales team and report directly to the CRO. The current team is 5-10 Account Executives strong.
On offer is $400-450,000 OTE, plus great equity as well as benefits and great perks.
The successful candidate:
· Background in Cybersecurity
· Experience heading up and growing Federal sales teams
· Self-starter able to thrive in a fast-paced start-up