Product Security Engineer
Location: San Francisco, Financial District - 3 days on-site per week
Comp: $240-$280k base + equity
Want to be an early member of a Security team for one of the fastest revenue-growing SaaS startups in history?
How does working with a world-class team of engineers, ex-Google Brain, Meta AI, etc, to automate the most complex knowledge work in the world sound?
I'm exclusively representing an AI for Legal business recruiting for a Senior/Staff Product Security Engineer.
You will work past the edge of published AI research, tackling problems far beyond the complexity of existing AI benchmarks.
And protect sensitive client data from the largest companies in the world.
You will report to the Head of Security and take ownership of Product Security. As an early member, you will help lay the foundations of the security and privacy of their products.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4+ years’ experience in security-focused software engineering.
- Experience working at or with a small company or a hyper-growth startup.
- Demonstrated experience writing high-quality software and raising the quality bar of software engineering teams.
- Demonstrated ability to identify vulnerabilities in software, e.g. through CVEs, bug bounty awards, blog posts, prior work experience, etc.
- Experience managing cloud environments (e.g. Azure, GCP, AWS)
1st - Technical phone screen
2nd - Onsite technical interview
3rd - Final team interview
If this opportunity aligns with your skill set and interests, please hit apply!