Are you a seasoned Sales Engineering leader looking to take over your next global SE team for hugely exciting security vendor? If so, this role is for you.
Aspiron Search is working with an incredible cybersecurity vendor who are making serious moves in the defensive and security analytics space.
They need a Global VP Sales Engineering to lead their 30 strong team of SEs. It is essential that you’ve managed global teams before. Also, essential that you have a deep understanding of one of the following areas (XDR, SOAR, SIEM, Security Analytics).
They’re transparent and hands on leadership style, from the very top down, has built a mission driven culture. This does mean that this is still a hands-on role. Even as the global leader you will be expected to in front of customers and in the trenches with your teams to get the value proposition out to the enterprise market.
- Strategic Leadership: Define and energize the Sales Engineering team, fostering accountability and growth.
- Team Excellence: Lead Regional Sales Engineering Managers to exceed targets, developing their teams.
- Customer Engagement: Collaborate with sales to drive ARR growth, attending key meetings
- Technical Expertise: Provide pre-sales technical expertise and train the global Sales Engineering team.
- Alignment: Work closely with wider leadership on sales strategy and solution positioning.
- Market Insight: Proactively explore Strategic and Enterprise opportunities and serve as a trusted advisor.
- Collaboration: Bridge the gap between demand generation and pre-sales customers.
- Enablement: Host continuous sales sessions for market, product, and competitive knowledge.
- Efficiency: Streamline the proof of value sales cycle with partners.
- Innovation: Develop solution demonstrations catering to customer use cases.
If you’re an experienced cybersecurity professional who has led global SE teams, please apply to find out more!