Enterprise Account Executive (Early-stage security vendor)
Up to $325k TC, 50/50 Split
US Applicants Only
I'm partnering with an early-stage cybersecurity vendor that has built a developer-friendly tool for security teams to help them use open source software safely.
They are using Static Analysis, LLM, and some AI stuff to differentiate from their competitors.
They closed a $25m+ Series A round led by a well-known VC and an impressively high-profile list of angel investors.
You will be the 2nd Enterprise AE hire working on named accounts to hit your $1.2M number. Given their avg deal size, you will need to close around 10 deals to hit your number.
What You'll Need:
- Enterprise sellers with 5+ years field closing experience
- Proven success (100%+ quota attainment)
- Must have experience working for an early-stage security vendor
- Must have cybersecurity selling experience (preferably Application or Cloud Security)
- One or two 2/3+ year runs in the last 5-8 years
If this sounds interesting, apply to this advert to find out more!