If you enjoy identifying vulnerabilities, developing exploits and building defensive solutions then please read on....
My leading embedded security provider and research firm is looking to bolster it's reverse engineering team with a Sr Reverse Engineer and if you match the below requirements you should read what's in it for you.....
- Vulnerability identification - static analysis (e.g. disassembling), dynamic analysis (e.g. fuzzing), side channel attacks (e.g. glitching)
- Exploit development - shellcode, privilege escalation, secure boot
- Defensive security development - detection and prevention of malicious attacks
- Prior work experience being a Technical Lead
- Align the team on the right direction
- Navigate ambiguity to produce the outcome
- Mentor other engineers
What's in it for you:
- The opportunity to learn a lot and work with some of the smartest minds in embedded systems security
- You will work on leading cutting edge projects at the forefront of embedded system security
- Receive world class training and development
- become a equity holder
- Clear career progression track and freedom/flexibility