Aspiron Search have kicked off the search for a VP Research & Engineering for a high growth cybersecurity vendor. They have genuine differentiators from the competition and are ramping up for their Series B raise early next year.
As VP R&D you will own all platform and product engineering & architecture across the business. You will and lead the team (9 right now plus a few contractors).
You'll report directly into the CEO & Founder with successful prior ventures and is well respected across the industry via other initiatives.
The business has an incredibly transparent and collaborative culture which promotes innovation and continuous improvement.
What experience you need to bring:
- Tech stack: Golang, Python, C, PostgreSQL, React, XML-RPC & REST APIs. Leverage your expertise to make informed decisions, review architecture designs, and guide the team towards optimal solutions
- Cloud and Deployment Mastery: Oversee the deployment of applications using AWS services. Utilize your experience with Docker and Kubernetes to ensure efficient containerization and orchestration, enhancing scalability and reliability of our platform
- Prior experience leading a similarly focused engineering team.
- Start-up mindset: ability to perform in a small and dynamic team. Prior experience in an early-stage tech/SaaS firm will be very useful
- Prior experience working on product integration
- Collaborative mindset
What you’ll do:
- Provide strategic leadership for platform and product engineering & architecture
- Guide development of scalable and robust solutions and new features
- Lead platform engineering, DevOps, and automation, scalability and reliability efforts
- Lead product security initiatives and compliance
- Collaborate with product management and stakeholders
- Foster cross-functional collaboration for efficient development
If this sounds of interest, then get in touch to find out more!